Monday, July 25, 2011

Learn about me. :)




  1. Full name: Brittany Nicole
  2. What colour underwear are you wearing? Polka dots!
  3. What are you listening to right now? "Breakeven" - The Script
  4. Are your legs crossed? Nope.
  5. What was the last thing you ate? Raw hotdog. haha
  6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple.
  7. How is the weather right now? Gloomy, it's gonna rain!
  8. Last person you talked to on the phone? My boyfriend, Brett.
  9. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes.
  10. Do you ever wish you could have lived in a different time period? Yes, I like the idea of a housewife who stays at home and takes care of her husband and kids. So, 1950's I suppose. :)
  11. How are you today? Relaxed, it's nice to have a day off from work.
  12. Favourite non-alcoholic drink? Homemade sweet tea.
  13. Favourite alcoholic drink? Anything fruity, especially Pina Colada. 
  14. Favourite sports? Sports? Uhhhh, football, volleyball, baseball.
  15. Age? 22 years young
  16. Siblings? Four older brothers.
  17. Do you wear contacts? 85% of the time yes.
  18. Favorite food? Mozzarella cheese sticks. Or anything I can put sour cream on, which is just about everything.
  19. Favourite month? December. I love Christmas and it's also when I "met" Brett. 
  20. Favourite place to eat? Any where that has a Chinese buffet,
  21. Last movie you watched? "Up", such a cute movie.
  22. Favourite day of the year? Christmas day, because I get gifts then and don't get anything on my birthday.
  23. Saturday or Sunday? Sunday.
  24. Are you too shy to ask someone out? I'm shy in general.
  25. Do you like marmite? Um, wtf is this?
  26. Summer or winter? Winter. I love cold.
  27. Hugs or kisses? You can’t beat a good hug.
  28. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla all the way unless it's white chocolate.
  29. Dream career? Being a Neonatal or Pediatric Nurse.
  30. Is your best friend a guy or girl? Don't even know anymore. I use to have one of each but life has taken us all in different directions.
  31. Ever been in love? Yes,always will be in love with him.
  32. Living arrangements? Living with my parents.
  33. What books are you reading? I'm actually starting the first HP book. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.
  34. What did you do last night? Played video and computer games.
  35. Did you wake up before your alarm went off this morning? Alarm? I don't know what that is.
  36. Do you like to workout? Sometimes.
  37. Are you in a relationship? Yes, with Brett Wyman.
  38. What inspires you? My grandmother has been and always will be.
  39. Do you have/want kids? Have? No. Want? Definitely.
  40. Favourite potato chips? Cape Cod Sea Salt & Vinegar
  41. Favourite car? Infiniti G35, i will have it someday!
  42. Favourite flowers? Tulips, in purple please.
  43. How many keys on your key ring? 3. House key, car key, bedroom key.
  44. Can you juggle? No.
  45. Favourite day of the week? Mondays, I ALWAYS have mondays off work and Monday night RAW comes on. :)
  46. Red or white wine? Don't like wine so much.
  47. What did you do for your last birthday? HUGE family dinner.
  48. Do you own a donor card? No.
  49. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? It's rarely ever morning when I wake up.
  50. What are you doing once this is finished? Cooking dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment