Friday, July 29, 2011

"It gets darker before the dawn".

It seems like every time I start to think things are getting better for me and I can finally be stress free something else happens. It just sucks completely. I try so hard to get ahead in life with everything and something comes along and knocks me back down flat on my ass. (My attempt at humor in this situation, laugh it up.) I know there's a lot of reasons I shouldn't complain because I am blessed but then there's also reasons I can't help it. It's not just money issues, because in this economy I know everyone is having them. It's school, it's family, it's everything and sometimes it just feel like it's too much for me to handle. I start falling apart at the seams.


So here's a quote to help if you're dealing with something that's got you down.


"There is no failure except in no longer trying." 
-Elbert Hubbard 






No comments:

Post a Comment