Saturday, August 6, 2011

A big change.

So yesterday, Friday, I did something I haven't done for a long time and that was spend a LONG time off and away from the computer and not have to be at the work to do it. It felt so good to spend time with some of the people who matter to me including my grandfather who I barely see anymore. We talked about all kinds of stuff including my grandmother who passed away in 2005. Every time he talks about her I can still see the love and pain he feels. We talked about me, my life, work, school. It felt so good to just sit there and talk to him. It opened my eyes to that fact that I had truly started to take the things in life that use to matter so much to me for granted. I also spent time with my nephews and my cousin and even played video games something I haven't really sat back and enjoyed in awhile. Today is a whole new day and I'm going out for dinner with a lot of my family, we're going to enjoy Chinese food so I cannot wait for that. Chinese food is my favorite, by the way.



No comments:

Post a Comment