Saturday, October 29, 2011

I can do this.

I'm going to get through this break up one day at a time. It might tell a hell of a lot of baking, ice cream, and a lot of tears but I can do this and I can put myself back together. I'm going to come out of this stronger than ever and I hope someday you realize I tried my hardest to give you my everything even if at times it was hard for me. I'm a good person and I know I deserve happiness and maybe I wasn't meant to have it with you, who knows? I'm gonna hold my head up and get through this in one piece. I have the help of many supportive people who have been great to me so far already and if there's anything I have to say thank you to you for it's for them because without you I would have never met them I love the ladies of Airman Swag. <3






No comments:

Post a Comment