Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Just another night.

I miss you like crazy and sometimes it hurts like hell but I'm pushing through with all I've got. Night time is when it's the worst I get so lonely and all I can think about is you and how I just want to pick up the phone and call you tell you "I love you and I miss you" and hear you say it back to me but I know that's not going to happen. I'm not going to lie getting texts from you today and having you tell me that you don't hate me did feel good because it means that you could still possibly love me, maybe somewhere deep down inside of yourself. For now the memories, tears, your cologne, and ABU jacket will get me through the lonely nights like these until someday maybe I won't need any of that anymore. I'll either have you or I just won't need it. Until then, I love you completely and with my whole heart. What's left of it these days anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment